The 10th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods is hosted by:
City College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield
and is to be held in Thessaloniki, Greece, on 1-5 October, 2012.
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government to advance the state-of-the-art in formal methods, to scale up their application in software industry and to encourage their integration with practical engineering methods. Authors are invited to submit both research and tool papers.
The scientific program will include invited talks, paper and tool presentations, tool demonstrations, and workshops.
The proceedings of the conference will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
Selected papers will be published in a special issue in Software and Systems Modeling, Springer journal.
Selected papers will be published in a special issue in Formal Aspects of Computing Journal (Springer) journal.
City College - An International Faculty of the University of Sheffield
EPY - Greek Computer Society - Macedonia Thrace Chapter
- 01/11/2012 :: The presentation slides for both the Workshops and the Conference can be found here. Pictures will be up soon.
- 05/10/2012 :: The next Conference, SEFM 2013, will take place in Madrid, Spain. For more information you may visit the website.
- 25/09/2012 :: The final workshop program is now available.
- 18/07/2012 :: The final conference program is now available.
- 23/06/2012 :: Camera-ready paper submission deadline extended, any corrections to be made until 13/07/2012.
- 30/05/2012 :: Details about registration and the conference venue have been posted in the corresponding sections.
- 23/05/2012 :: Due to the extension of the submission deadline the notification of acceptance has moved to the 1st of June. Consequently the related deadlines changed too. For more details check the important dates.
- 26/04/2012 :: Submission of papers for the main conference is over. Notice though that there are four (4) satellite workshops with deadline for submission 13th of June.
- 16/04/2012 :: Because of many requests a short deadline extension was given; 25/04/2012 11pm (Honolulu time) is the new extended hard deadline for full paper submission.
- 16/04/2012 :: Apart from the Software and Systems Modeling journal special issue, authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to be considered for publication in a special issue of the Formal Aspects of Computing Journal (Springer), following the standard reviewing process of the journal.
- 03/03/2012 :: Professors Cliff B. Jones, Corrado Priami and Wolfgang Reisig are going to be the Keynote Speakers of SEFM 2012!
- 01/03/2012 :: After the conference, authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to be considered for publication in a special issue of the SoSyM journal (Software and Systems Modeling, Springer), following the standard reviewing process of the journal.
- 28/02/2012 :: Four satellite workshops join SEFM 2012 in Thessaloniki!
- 19/01/2012 :: SEFM 2012 goes onto social networking sites.
Find SEFM 2012 on:
- 30/12/2011 :: The 1st call for papers is out.
- 14/11/2011 :: The preliminary poster is available at the downloads page.
- 09/11/2011 :: The website of the conference is going live.
- Few days left for the 9th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods, November 14-18, 2011, Montevideo, Uruguay